This is an exceptional opportunity to rent some individual high-quality office accommodation in a historic building that has been fully restored and converted to office space for David Granger Architectural Design Limited.
Our renovation of the Old Cottage Hospital in Ashby de la Zouch provides an opportunity for smaller like-minded businesses to rent fully-serviced office space on the first floor, which will provide the following:
- Full meet and greet managed reception
- Individual meeting room with refreshments provided
- Telephone answering, which will be business specific
- Administration and secretarial services (available at an additional charge)
- Shared use of a high-quality kitchen and staff room facility
- High-quality toilet accommodation
- Daily cleaning of reception and all communal spaces
- On-site car parking provision, based on the number of office spaces rented
- External landscaping maintenance
- Alarmed building
- Service costs included, other than telephone charges
- Provision of dedicated fibre broadband connection
- One handset and line to each individual office
Office spaces are available from 65 sq ft and can be combined to provide larger accommodation if required, up to a maximum of 665 sq ft.
It is expected that occupancy will take place in autumn/winter this year. Lease terms would be for three years, with a rent review at the end of the initial lease, plus any rates costs that might be applicable.
The unique feature of this accommodation is that you would only pay rent based on the individual floor space that you would be renting for your own office. Everything else mentioned above, other than the costs of telephone calls, is included within that rent. This allows the working space available to be maximised.